Right 1 welcomes Paul Cotter & Louise Hibbert of The Mortgage Centre (Northants)
Here at Right 1 Estate Agents we want to shout about our
unique partnership with Paul and Louise Mortgage & Protection Specialists of the The Mortgage Centre (Northants)
Not only will Paul & Louise look after all of your mortgage, protection and insurance needs, but They will also look after you! our partnership with The Mortgage Centre (northants) is built on a legacy of integrity, trust and excellence. By appointment; they have spacious offices with parking in the old village just down from our own offices
There’s never been a better time to start making changes than right now. After a steady reduction in interest rates, following the credit crunch in 2007, The Bank of England’s base-rate slight rise is still at an incrediblly low rate. All mortgage lenders have taken note and adjusted their product ranges accordingly. The result is that there are super competitive rates available to everyone, regardless of the stage that they’re at in their mortgage life. Remortgage rates are fantastic. Buy To Let rates are amazing. Home Buyer rates are insanely good.
If you’ve never had a mortgage review before then you are probably unaware of the savings that are out there waiting for you right now.
If you do review regularly then don’t let this be the one time that you neglect to. Within minutes of speaking to paul & Louise you’ll have a much better idea of how much you could be saving.
Through our partnership with The Mortgage Centre, we can offer a number of financial services and refferalls including:
• Mortgages at all stages – First Time Buyers, Home Movers, Shared Ownership, New Builds and much more
• Buy To Let Mortgages – it’s never been more straight forward to qualify for a Buy To Let, let us advice you
• Remortgages – Not just for borrowing more money but also for regular reviews to ensure money saving!
• Equity Release – Releasing money from your property, no hassle, extremely competitive solutions to many financial needs
• Life Insurance – a lot cheaper than people think. Cover your Mortgage and /or leave a legacy to your loved ones.
• Critical Illness Cover – Incredibly popular cover with clients. Cover yourself for Illness and Death and get additional free child cover for children under the age of 21
• Will Writing and Estate Planning – Do not wait to write your will believing that there will always be a tomorrow. This is particularly important if you have children. The UK has strict criteria for guardianship if both parents were to pass away, don’t let Social Services decide who cares for your children
I am the Company Director and a fully qualified mortgage consultant. I have worked within the Financial Services Industry since 1988 for various life insurance companies and have also been based within Estate Agents, before starting The Mortgage Centre ( Northants ) in April 2001. “I believe that every person should be given the best advice with constant communication to ensure as smooth a process as possible. This is a service industry and it is our aim to constantly strive to give the highest service and standard to every client” I have been married to Sally since 1994 who owns her own very successful kindergarten and have two wonderful sons, Samuel & Kieran, who I am very proud of and enjoy every spare minute with them all.
I am a fully licensed Adviser for Mortgages, Protection and General Insurances offering a complete service for the life of your mortgage. I have worked within the Financial Service industry over 10 years. My experience covers dealing with both the Street Lenders and the Specialist Providers. Over the years I have gone through rigorous training programmes to ensure that I meet the required strict disciplines set out by the FCA. By attending seminars and continuous on-going meetings with business development managers of the lenders I ensure that I maintain my knowledge of the ever-changing market. I am a professional offering help and advice to new buyers, house movers and remortgages.
Call us now for an appointment or just to have a chat with Paul or Louise